Teas To Boost The MetabolismHave you ever felt that after a certain age, it is very hard to lose weight? Even if you try to eat less and start struggling with exercise. It is very easy to gain weight instead of lose weight .
One of the possibilities could due to "low metabolic" rate in the body. "Low metabolic rate" may cause weight gain, increase water retention in the body, constipation, insomnia, tiredness, hair loss, look older, body ache and even worse, may affected your daily lifestyle activities and health.
Other possibilities leading to weight gain include: - Taking too much food for dinner
- Eating tidbits after dinner.
- Drinking too much alcohol, sweetened drinks, like Coke, coffee especially after dinner
- Skipping breakfast - Sleeping late
- Too much stress - Do not exercise regularly
- Eating unhealthy food especially those with high calories
- Never detox the body regularly (mean never take detox food or have detox exercises).
- Poor digestive system
We here Introduce 5 type of Herbs to help you to slim down.
1) Quality Green tea It contains several valuable components of which, the catechins are the most valuable because of their antioxidant activity. Research has shown evidence of the metabolism-boosting and fat-burning properties of green tea, making it a wonderful weight loss aid.
2) Siberian Ginseng It contain caffeine, a natural stimulant and metabolism booster. Secondly, they act as a thermo genic aid, which means they give you extra energy and burn fat inside your body. Avoid drinking before bed time.
3) Dandelion A good detox herbs for kidney and liver. The major mechanism by which dandelion prompts weight loss is through it diuretic action. It can increase the volume and frequency of urination to reduce the water retention in the body.
4) Cinnamon- It regulates blood sugar level and cholesterol. The ability to regulate blood sugar level to fight against fat and increase the metabolism. For tea drinking, we suggest taking true (sweet) cinnamon (cinnamomum verum), as its oil content is half lower than cassia cinnamon (cinnamomum burmannii).
5) Ginger Well-known for its digestive properties, ginger also has thermo genic properties – it raises the body temperature by burning fat and this makes it useful for those seeking to lose weight. Do not take excessive ginger as you may feel stomach discomfort.
We have herbal tea blend, Healthy Detox Blend, Healthy Slimming Blend, Healthy Man Blend (For man) which is effective for increasing metabolism. Do consider any single herbs or blend. You may find one that will suit you
Healthy Slimming Blend
Japan Green Sencha
Healthy Detox Blend