How to Make Rose Hand Cream
Fragrant, smoothing, and nourishing, this hand cream is a perfect treat for hard-working hands. It combines restorative cold-pressed seed oils and rose Otto essential oil to revive dry, irritated, or weather-worn skin. It also includes almond oil and cocoa butter for added moisturization.
7 ml cocoa butter
5 ml beeswax
10 ml almond oil
10 ml rosehip oil
50 ml rosewater
10 ml emulsifying wax
5 - 10 drops rose essential oil
3 ml Vitamin E oil (optional)
1) Melt the cocoa butter, beeswax, and rosehip oil and almond oil over a double boiler.
2) Warm the rosewater gently in a saucepan and dissolve the emulsifying wax.
3) Stir the rosewater and emulsifying wax into the oily mixture very slowly and continue stirring until the cream cools. ( consider to use hand blander machine)
4) Add the rose essential oil and stir.
5) Store in a sterilized glass with a tight-fitting lid in the refrigerator, and use within 2 months.